Sunday, October 14, 2012

Well its early Sunday morning and I am drinking my coffee and smoking my cig, by myself.  You know what this sucks big time. Its not supposed to be like this.  I was supposed to have the fairy tale, had the fairy tale now its gone.  Houses being sold, boat sold , corvette sold, am I next???   I hate the lonliness.  It follows me everywhere, even in a crowd.Saturday nights are suppoed to be fun, not home by yourself watching TV with the dog.  At least I have her.  You know what.  I GIVE UPPPPP, DONE WITH THIS, KAPUT!
I can't control anything , so why do I try...

1 comment:

  1. you try because you have your dog. i'd be lost without my two dogs. and my two grown up kids. so you sit at home with the dog and channel surf looking for Cesar the dog whisperer to learn how to ........i don't know. i'm rambling. but don't give up. never give up. and don't sell yourself short or any other selling. you are too valuable.

    you are too valuable to yourself and to your daughter. girls need their moms.

    i wish you peace and so glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete